Friday 10 December 2010

Last night's concert

Well the concert was fun.  I played surprisingly well considering it was trumpet.  Half way during the playing of Sleigh Ride, snow fell from above the stage!  (fake snow of course... the ceiling didn't collapse or anything)

Well today I studied French and I'm on my way out to the BIP (Brussels Information Place).  I think it's an information centre / museum of some sort.  I really don't know what to expect, but I'm sure it will be a good time!

Small post today.  Here's a little Gaston to entertain you.

Police man - "You can say what you want, the remote control car had the right of way"

*chuckle*

6 comments:

  1. Wasn't it the trumpet that you played my favourite tune on during a performance at Hill Park? Trilling? It was really a fun piece and you played it with 2 others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mom! The thing you're talking about is Bugler's Holiday! It was quite fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it a trumpet or a bugle??

    P.S. Can't wait to see you again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played a trumpet that time at Hill Park. It might have been written for bugle though, I'm not sure! I'm excited to see you too! I'm also excited at all of the gift wrapping I'll be doing when I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ian: This my first attempt on your blog. I'm just trying to see if my first post is successful. Great to see you Christmas Eve. Does Stephanie still have her monster truck with the dinosaur skin cladding on the bottom? Uncle Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Uncle Paul! It worked! Yes, the Chevy Avalanche is still around - it's got its problems, but it's still kickin!

    ReplyDelete

avandia class action lawsuit