Wednesday 17 August 2011

Back to Canada

Well, here I sit in Canada writing my last post.  Coming back felt a lot like when I came back from my year in Korea.  I slept a bit on the plane, but I still had the feeling that it all happened in one day and quite quickly.  Now that I'm back, my bags are unpacked and everything looks just as it did before I left, it's hard to imagine I even went anywhere at all!

Then I think of the great memories and all of the things I did and saw when I was in Belgium and I remember that I had a great year.

Like I said, everything is pretty much back to normal, except my nephew Logan is bigger!

Once again, thank you everyone in Belgium for a really great year - those memories will last a life time :)

The other thing I think of when I think of the past year is trips.  I went on so many trips with so many different people, it was really something.  I was certainly a very fortunate guy to be able to see as much as I did.

Well that's that.  The end of yet another blog.  I think I will make another blog for my life in Canada - I must warn you - I won't update it as often as I updated the Korea/Belgium blogs, but I will keep everyone informed of important things.  Oh, and of course, I'll put up pictures on there!  The address will be iankivellcanada.blogspot.com !  Check it out!

Thank you all for a year of reading and enjoyment!!  I had lots of fun writing this blog and I'm happy you read it!

All the best!!  See you soon!

Ian

1 comment:

avandia class action lawsuit