Wednesday 10 August 2011

Paris!

Paris, even though I was only there for a few days, was a great trip.  The streets were so clean and buildings and houses uniformly pretty.  We did lots of stuff, and I had the privilege of having a real Parisian as a tour guide.  Her name is Sophie.  I originally met her last November, maybe October and she's great!  She provided so much information and lots of facts throughout my stay!

Here are some pictures of my wonderful trip to Paris!!

Metro entrance

Notre Dame Cathedral

The Seine

Your average Parisian street :)

Eiffel Tower!

The view from the Eiffel Tower



Eiffel Tower


Metro entrance with the Eiffel Tower in the background

At the Louvre!





Here's Mona!  After everyone telling me she was so small, she was actually bigger than I had expected her to be!



Basilique - love this picture
That, in a photographic nutshell, was my trip.  As you can see from the pictures, it's a very picturesque place!  Stay tuned for pictures from Amsterdam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia class action lawsuit