Saturday 11 June 2011

International Readers

So, whether they come on purpose or by mistake, I have several international hits daily.  I just wanted to quickly say - thanks for checking out my blog everyone!  Feel free to comment if you find something interesting or want to express any opinions.  It's interesting to hear how other people around the world think!  After all, if everyone was the same, the world would be a boring place!  

Here is a list of the countries whose citizens I get most of my hits from:
Canada
United States of America
Belgium
Germany
United Kingdom
The Netherlands
France
Australia
Spain
Malaysia
South Korea
Greece
Israel
New Zealand
Hungary
Turkey
Iraq
India

Those are the most common.  I should say - don't worry!  I can't see who is reading my blog, just the number of hits from each country.  

Once again.  Thanks for stumbling upon my blog!  I hope it captivates you enough to make you a regular reader!  

Cheers,

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia class action lawsuit