Friday 21 January 2011

Lots of things

Well today I will open my bank account (I have to go back and sign some kind of paper), and I will go to the Museum of the Far East.  I'm so excited about the museum, I will take lots of pictures!  I think some of it is outside so it will be nice and bright.  That's good.  I work the weekend (from 9am both days), so I'm getting my museum / tourist activities done today rather than then!

Well, in other news, my 2 favourite shows were hilaarrrrrrrious this week.  Modern Family was so funny and can be watched through sidereel as can Hot in Cleveland which was just as funny. 

Alright, time to go.  I have to brush my teeth, and drink coffee (not in that order) and put on a sweater and get on with my day.  I just wanted to update because I feel I haven't done that in a while. 

Oh, I decided (I'll just mention before I go) that I will learn Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2.  It's easy but beautiful so that's a good thing.  I wanted to learn Op. 27 No. 2 because someone played it at UWO that I remember, but it's too hard.  Maybe it will be one of those ones where I just play the parts that are easy enough because it really is a nice one.

Alright, now it's time to go.  Bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia class action lawsuit