Wednesday 16 February 2011

€0.04 beer.

Ok, I couldn't resist.  After hearing that there was such a thing, I just had to go out and buy it.  Here's a picture.

This is Delhaize's bottled beer, which costs €0.14 which includes a deposit of €0.10, so this beer actually costs €0.04.  With the exchange rate, that's about $0.05 Canadian. lol.  So, here it goes.


Well the smell just smells like beer.  The first taste isn't too bad (not very good either), but then you swallow and the after taste kind of tastes like dust and carbonated water... well I don't know if I'll buy it again, but I'm glad I've tried it!  If ever I find another ridiculously cheap beer, I'll let everyone know and try it out.  Just think - if anyone visits me (and pretty much everyone is welcome!) you can have the privilege of trying this beer of wonders.


...
That's all for now.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia class action lawsuit