Wednesday 17 November 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1

Today (2 days before it comes out in Canada) I get to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1!  It's the 7th movie in what will be a series of 8.  There are only 7 books, but the last book is being turned into 2 movies.  I bought the tickets already, and now I just have to wait!

For movie 6 (Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince) I was in Korea.  This time instead of Korean subtitles at the bottom of the screen, there will be French and Dutch subtitles.

Here's the official trailer for the movie.  I'm so excited!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ian, enjoyed catching up on reading today. Enjoyed your pictures. Take care and hurry home, I fed the fish again, they looked starving, lol

    ReplyDelete

avandia class action lawsuit