Monday 8 November 2010

Time flies!

Really, times does fly!  I have had a busy few days.  It's now November 8th and I updated last Thursday (the 4th).

On Friday, I took a trip to Leuven.  It's a very small city about 30 minutes or so on the train.  The train was cool - it had 2 floors, so I went on the top floor for the ride!  When I got there, I just wandered around.  There is such a nice city hall there.  I will of course post pictures, but not this post because I'm pressed for time - there is a concert tonight I'm going to.  It is one of the students from the school performing.

Anyway, I wandered around Leuven and saw the town hall, and another area that I will explain further when I put the pictures up.  Leuven is in the Flemmish part of Belgium, so to the locals I was saying things like "Dahg" for hello and "bedankt" for thanks!  (Those are quite literally the only 2 words I've learned in Dutch).

Saturday we went to the Science Museum!  It was fun, they had a special Mars Exploration exhibit.  Best of all... I got in FREE because I'm a teacher!  (I showed my OCT card).

That was quite a fun museum.  Sunday was a lovely lazy day.  I got a phone call to teach that night (last night), so today from 8:40-3:40 I was at the school.  Average day, good classes, good kids.  I'm glad to be home so I can SLEEP.  I'll do that now.

Pictures of all the aforementioned things to come soon.  Nap time.

1 comment:

avandia class action lawsuit